Added to Wishlist
- Provenance – Ann Leckie. A new Ann Leckie book? Yes, please!
- The Unwomanly Face of War – Svetlana Alexievich. World War II as experienced by Soviet women. This looks like an amazing read.
- The X-Files: Earth Children are Weird – Kim Smith. This looks so freaking cute.
- Gather the Daughters – Jennie Melamed. An isolated island – check. An exploitative cult – check. A book that sounds really good but also like it might make me cry with rage – check.
- The Book of Joan – Lidia Yuknavitch. I feel like this book could go either way for me. Either I’m going to totally love it or I’m going to hate it. Experimental feminist sci-fi, please don’t let me down.
- The Immortals – S.E. Lister. This looks like a nicely nuanced look at time-travel, plus it has a lovely cover.
- Hortense and the Shadow – Natalia O’Hara & Lauren O’Hara. This sounds full of wonder and darkness and general awesomeness.
- Rad Women Worldwide: Artists and Athletes, Pirates and Punks, and Other Revolutionaries Who Shaped History – Kate Schatz. No explanation necessary.
It’s been almost two months since I last posted – and I was so close to being caught up – so wtf? Basically, I got a new job, I had minor surgery, I planned a family event and I procrastinated a lot. So that’s more or less what I’ve been doing. How’ve you been? 😀