A complete list of books read in 2014. Continue reading
Despite some weeks in February feeling interminably long, I’m still quite surprised that it’s over. And look – I read things!
- Hipster Hitler – James Carr and Archana Kumar. This was a gift for my last birthday and I feel bad it’s taken me this long to get around to it. Enjoyable pun-filled goodness.
- Wolverine: Sabretooth Reborn – Jeph Loeb & Simone Bianchi. Not amazing but not terrible either.
- Astonishing X-Men: Unmasked – Marjorie Liu & Gabriel H. Walta. Glad to see Iceman getting some character development again. But more Northstar, please!
- The Girl With All the Gifts – M.R. Carey. As previously mentioned, I LOVED this. Go read it immediately!
- X-Men: Primer – Brian Wood, Olivier Coipel & David Lopez. See my last post for thoughts.
- Revival: You’re Among Friends – Tim Seeley & Mike Norton. See my last post for thoughts.
- Revival: Live Like You Mean It – Tim Seeley & Mike Norton. See my last post for thoughts.
- The Little Women Letters – Gabrielle Donnelly. Although the characters in this never really rang true for me, I thought this was alright. Nothing spectacular, but the letters from ‘Grandma Jo’ made it more than worthwhile.
- Deadpool: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly – Brian Posehn, Gerry Duggan, Scott Koblish & Declan Shalvey. Yay for Deadpool! Must play the game soon.